Saturday, June 20, 2009

Place

Glimpses from our past
made me realise
what we shared
how we cared
teasing and fighting
on phones and in writing
i loved that space in your heart
i still remember once i owned that
place in your life

Its hard to see
tough to deny
when i see our friends
where i used to stand
once i used to held that
crown in ur life
now they are grasping my
place in your life

Earlier i was there
for all ur joys and sorrows
now i am here
with no more myself in your tommorrow
our day started with your call
ended with my text
but now i am loosing my
place in your life

Killing those days
dies in my future
never thought i would..
can't write any further
but anyhow i feel
i am loosing you in my life

Missing those time
climbing those tears
you are still here
but i am no more near
love to see you smile
with our friends and no me in sight
i realised now that
i have lost my
place in your life

Now i wonder
i owned that place
or it was a dream
seeing myself in that
place in your life....???

1 comment:

Quietude N said...

realistic profundity of the emotions when expressed,carry the reflection of pain.