Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fall

Its the longest night I have ever spent
Times not passing
I am here and havent slept
I touched the phone and pressed the buttons
I m just wishing to get a text from you
Its been days I haven't heard from you

You are gone not near too far
I kept waiting with love still at par
How can you survive knowing that I m dying
With all my tears dried I m still crying

The moon's changing position
Bring a unpleasant note to me
That you are happy without seeing me
I see the stars and wish for your call
But all i here get is another fall..

3 comments:

Pallav said...

it's the wait which is the killer, but all good things are worth the wait and yeah many times, the other person is also waiting for the call...

Take care!

N

kaushiki said...

butiful poem..very touching..
i cn totally relate to it...

@nothingman: i totally agree wth u..

Vidhi Malik said...

hey guys..i wrote dis poem a long back..n yes nothingman..my frnd was waiting 4 me..:)
thnx kashiki